Liberty Hill Missionary Baptist Church, a Georgia not-for-profit corporation makes their facilities available to groups or organizations for meetings or other events, whenever possible.
DIRECTIVES FOR USE OF THE BUILDINGS:
GENERAL GUIDELINES AND REQUIREMENTS
The functions for which church properties are to be used must be in accord with the mission and spirit of the Church. Church facilities will be made available on a priority basis, first for church sponsored activities, second to the parishioners and third, to requesting parties other than the parishioners. For purposes of this policy, any reference to facilities includes reference to any property of the church, including furniture and equipment. Users of the church facilities agree to use utmost care in the use of the church facilities and agree to leave the facilities in good, clean condition. Each outside group or organization is required to complete and deliver to the church office a signed agreement.
GUIDELINES FOR USE AND RESTRICTIONS:
- A request for use, other than an emergency, must be submitted in writing to the chairman of the Trustee Board, at least forty-five (45) days in advance of the event.
- Approval of the request and guideline governing the use of property will be communicated by the Trustee Board, via postal service or e-mail, to the requesting party.
- The signature of the requesting party will be required; the signature will confirm that the party is in agreement with the requirements as set forth by the Board.
- A fee will be accessed for use of the facilities to offset expenses for utilities, custodial services, maintenance or damage of property.
- A fee of $400.00 per day will be charged for use of the facility with the exception of church members where no fee will be imposed. An additional fee of $115.00 per day will be charged if use of the sound room and sound room technicians are requested.
- The deposit of $100.00 is to be made three (3) weeks in advance of the event, via money order or cashier’s check. The balance of $300.00 for use of the facility will be due one (1) week in advance of the event, via money order or cashier’s check made payable to Liberty Hill Missionary Baptist Church.
- Cancellation of a reservation must be received in writing to the Trustee Board or designated representative, at least one week in advance of the event or the money for the deposit will be forfeited.
- The event scheduled must take place between the hours of 9:00 A.M. – 7:00 P.M.
- No alcoholic beverages will be allowed on the premises.
- No smoking will be allowed in the buildings, including the bathrooms or on the premises.
- The use of decorations and ornaments, the changing of furniture, attachments of materials to walls and the like may be allowed with prior approval of the Board of Trustees or its designee.
- No addition or changes to the PA system may be made without the expressed approval of the Board of Trustees or their designee.
- No exterior or interior structures will be built on the property without the permission of the Board of Trustees or their designee.
- The use of the property will conform to city and state fire codes.
FACILITIES USE APPLICATION
Step 1: Read and understand the instructions above.
Step 2: Click on the following link to download the Facilities Usage Form:
Step 3: Complete the form and upload it here.