Every 2nd Saturday of each month
1053 Liberty Hill Road, Marietta, GA 30066
10:00am – 12:00pm
This is a self-select Drive-Thru pantry. Guests choose the foods they wish to eat from a pre-printed list. Volunteers gather your selected foods and place them into your vehicle.
- Our Pantries are DRIVE-THRU Self-Select Pantries. Guests remain in their vehicles in a reception line and choose groceries they wish to receive from a list of foods we provide.
- Cars begin to line up for this event at 9 am.
- This is an outdoor event. We serve in drizzling rain but not pouring down rain. For updates and cancelations please visit our “Daily Updates” page by clicking on the large yellow box of our website www.foreverfed.org
- Please do not arrive on the pantry campus more than one hour prior to the pantry start time.
- We distribute groceries for 30 minutes AFTER the pantry start time. Guests arriving on campus for food support later than 12:00 PM will be asked to visit the next scheduled pantry for food support.
- We limit our pantry guests to two disbursements of food per household per month.
- No ID or pre-registration is required.
- All recipients must be present, in person, to receive food. We do not allow guests to pick up foods for others who are not present.